Top Ten {The Little Things}

Sunday, September 29, 2013


It has long been an axiom of mine, that the little things are infinitely the most important.
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Top Ten:

the little things. like when a stranger gives your daughter a penny to throw into the fountain 
because he sees that you don't have any change with you. 
(film: ektar 100) 







grateful for the little things, like waking up to find a little person next to me, 
even when I'm too tired to know which one it is.
 


Little toes.



{Little things} like this make my mama heart happy
{big sis & baby bro. talking about everything, at the top of the stairs}



That impish grin-implies exactly every ounce of personality she is brimming over with.



I am so grateful for my daughter's wild curls!

Amy Lynn Imaging


Anna Christine Photography



My little man takes his "guys" everywhere, even outside. I love hearing him tell me what the "bad guys" are doing and how he is going to "get them".... Love that little dude!

Rachel Banister Photography 



Inspire Creative Photography 


Please join us next week for our theme 

{Imperfections}

Submissions will be accepted through Friday night.

We are grateful you are here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative