The Gratitude Collection: {October 1, 2013}

Tuesday, October 1, 2013


  
I am grateful for the sound of little feet as you run through our home...childhood.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography


I am so thankful for the beauty that is all around us. 
“True joy of nature is when every drop of water shines like a pearl.”
 ~ Amamika Mishra


 
I am so grateful for the things that give me perspective of how small they are 
which makes me cherish every single second.




Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/khalilgibr106889.html#Moe7qtxt5vyPrwqE.99
I'm thankful for sunshine and bare feet, even in the fall. 
“Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.”
― Kahlil Gibran
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/khalilgibr106889.html#Moe7qtxt5vyPrwqE.99
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/khalilgibr106889.html#Moe7qtxt5vyPrwqE.99
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/k/khalilgibr106889.html#Moe7qtxt5vyPrwqE.99




 I'm grateful for four seasons and change and to share it with my children. 




She held his hand and walked with him to the water. She sat, so he followed!  
Quietly, I looked at them, my heart filled up, because I know that she will forever take care of him. 
They chatted about something and for a few moments there was no one else but them.  
Simple moments like this makes the biggest difference in my world.

 Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


I'm grateful that at least one of my children loves to eat even if it's a table  :)

Bjorna Hoen | Bjorna Hoen Photography


I LOVE all the little imperfections that I get in tons of images having 4 kids. My shots don't always go as planned. Like this one. I said Austin cross your arms and turn and look at mommy. He looked the other way and picked his nose instead. LOL I will take it. It is the memories like this that we will all look back at and laugh. All joking aside, nobody is perfect so we have to learn to accept people with their imperfections because we all have them. Thank you, and as always...BE NICE!

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography

Ken will be back with us next week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative