The Gratitude Collection, November 4th, 2014

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step achieving bigger and better than your current situation."
-Brian Tracy
"I am thankful for the wonders of childhood exploration."
Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography

"I am grateful for the good nature of humankind."
Janielle Vergne Granstaff | Lens & Beauty

"I am thankful for him...for being my first...for turning me into a Mom. My greatest accomplishment."
Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography

"If you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true." 

- Cinderella
Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography



"I'm thankful for the ability to see beauty all around me every day."
Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Buffalo

"Because I'm happy...
Come along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy...
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy...
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy...
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do."

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography

"I am thankful for family."
Robin Pederson Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography

I want my kids to grow up and enjoy their childhood and be carefree. I never really got a chance to be a kid.
-Jim Morris
Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography

Guest contributor:



I am grateful for your contagious joy, your happiness radiates. I am grateful for your independence and creativity. I am blessed to see you shine and to see how dearly you love your family. Keep giggling and growing, you are just getting started.
Jeremiah 29:11

Carolina Gonzalez | C. Gonzalez Photography



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative