The Gratitude Collection, October 28th, 2014

Thursday, October 30, 2014


“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life.” 

―Sarah Ban Breathnach


"I'm grateful for laughter."

Robin Pederson Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

-Theodore Roosevelt


Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography



"I am thankful for the freedom to follow our dreams."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



Grateful for the fun memories of my everyday.

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography




"Every picture is about the 'why'...It starts with paying attention. With acute, awake, heart-outside-my-body, every-pore-open attention. With strikes and stings that jolt me into the beautiful now...and knowing that every bit of ordinary is a precious, earned gift in my life. And life is urgent, because time is winning the race. We carry the weight of memory on our hips and in our blood."

-Amy Grace, A Beautiful Life Photo


I am grateful for every bit of ordinary.

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



For days off of school, times we play dress up together and use the incredible gift of imagination.... I'm forever grateful for these times

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography Buffalo



I'm grateful for life's little magical moments!

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography




I am grateful for your unlimited imagination and love for stories of every kind! Keep dreaming baby girl...you can be anything you want to be!

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography


This week we have two guest contributors since we got behind. 

13th guest:


I'm grateful for the opportunity to find peace in my soul through my work, and for my work to touch the souls of others.

-Anne Kerr

14th guest:



She has brought us so much love and joy. She's ignited this passion I have for photography. I am forever grateful to have this beautiful soul connected to me 

Rupa Sutton | Rupa Sutton Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative