The Gratitude Collection: {September 24, 2013}

Tuesday, September 24, 2013



I am grateful that in this big world, my boys have each other.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography


I am so thankful that they have each other. I have an amazing love for my brother and sister and I know that they have the same love for each other even if they do fight over toys every evening!

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
~ Helen Keller

April Burns | April Burns Photography


This is our youngest babe Gavin with his wooby. He is so attached to this blanky it just melts my heart. When he drinks or he is tired, he lays with it and rubs the silk borders on the blanket together- it is the cutest thing. All the little things like this is what I want to remember about my kids childhood and will be amazing to have for them to look back at. I capture every little detail of my kids day to day and it really is all the little things like this that I love capturing the most.

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography

 
Grateful for the hands that work the earth! 

I live in a place where there are a lot of farms, fishing, and wildlife. We're able to teach our kids some of the basic things, like fishing and farming. How fun is that? 

He was so excited to get dirty and dig for potatoes.  
He said that he is grateful for "french fries".

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I'm so grateful to live by the sea- it makes me feel whole.

"It is an interesting biological fact that all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean.  And when we go back to the sea – whether it is to sail or to watch it – we are going back from whence we came."
-John F. Kennedy

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography



I am grateful to live near a small, safe and quiet town.
A safe place to raise my babies.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography


Spending the day at one of the most amazing children's museum but they were the happiest riding the elevator up and down, I wish one day I learn to take so much joy in the littlest, simplest of things.
 Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography

Grateful for the cleansing rain.
Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography

I'm grateful for little things such as sandy little toes on a warm beach day. ~Bjorna

Bjorna Hoen Almaden | Bjorna Hoen Photography




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative