The Gratitude Collection: {March 4, 2014}

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I want to be
In my daughter's eyes
-Martina McBride

Grateful for the version of me that exists in her eyes. ♥

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography


Thankful for her sense of fashion.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography


I am go grateful that they have each other.....

April Burns | April Burns Photography



I'm thankful for my little man.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I am so thankful for all these perfect fingers and toes. Look around. There is beauty all around you. There is beauty in everything. Don't spend life dwelling on the negative when there is so much positive.

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.
~ Hal Borland


 Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography



Thankful for all of her shenanigans.
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative