Featured Guest: {Orange Anchor Photography}

Thursday, March 6, 2014


My stepson, Knox - 3 and a half - and I had a week left together in Seattle before he headed back to the Midwest, so we set off on several BIG adventures each morning after he had fill of Cheerios and Jake & the Neverland Pirates.  This particular day we packed our bags for the two hour drive from Seattle to Lake Cushman in Hoodsport, Washington.  After making a quick pit stop to pick up some necessary fuel (gas and gummy bears!) we arrived to this "tree stump graveyard" for some climbing fun.  With my camera in hand, I watched as his imagination soared >> from fighting off Captain Hook with a tree branch to being "King of the World" atop the highest stump.  The best part of the day was watching him smile and hearing his happy little voice echo throughout the big mountains.  I cherish the time I have with Knox and grateful to be able to capture and share these precious moments with everyone.

















Hi! I'm Nicole Bichsel of Orange Anchor Photography. I'm a military wife photographer, a lover of Mexican food, taking naps when it's raining & I'm terrified of cotton balls.
Why the name “Orange Anchor”? - The anchor represents being grounded and constant for my love of all things colorful and creative. It also represents my husband Blaine, who is in the Coast Guard.  I chose Orange not only because it’s my favorite hue, but because orange is a power color – it stimulates enthusiasm and creativity and means vitality with endurance.
My style of photography is bright and full of emotion >> It’s when you are caught in an uncontrollable laugh, it’s grass stains + goofy faces, It’s dancing in the sunlight and big giant bear hugs. It’s something that can never be repeated. These are the moments that are important; the ones you will want to remember. These are the moments I strive to capture.

Based out of Seattle, Washington available to photograph Weddings & Portraits in the PNW  (as well as the Midwest regularly)+ I also seize every opportunity to travel to new and exciting places.


{Orange Anchor Photography}: facebook | website



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative