The Gratitude Collection {February 4, 2014}

Tuesday, February 4, 2014



Simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures. 
-Lao Tzu

Grateful for simple beauty.

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography



Next to the Word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world.
-Martin Luther
 

 Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography



 Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back, everything is different.
-C.S. Lewis


 Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



I am so grateful I have these kids.These kids truly changed my life for the better. I am blessed I get to watch them grow, watch them be silly, watch them form their own personalities. It is the best feelings in the world. I am so so blessed to have each and everyone of my kids!

Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing.
-Camille Pissarro


Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



I'm thankful for beauty all around us.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



Thankful for their bond.


 
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

I hope my kids can go hough this life leaving their own trails, discoveries and voice.  

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I am so thankful that my sweet boys are able to spend time at their Bpa's checking cattle and gathering fresh eggs!

April Burns | April Burns Photography



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative