The Gratitude Collection {January 21, 2014}

Tuesday, January 21, 2014



Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
-Helen Keller

Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography



Children make you want to start life over.  
-Muhammad Ali

Your enthusiasm for everything is contagious. 
So grateful to see life experienced with your passion and eagerness for all there is to see.





 I'm thankful for love.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



 I am grateful for joy in the little things.
Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography


Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
— Albert Einstein

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



 That face. I grateful for the funny little faces my kids make.
 
Bjorna Hoen | Bjorna Hoen Photography 



Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, 
where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. 
-John Muir

I love to take deep breathes of fresh air and soak in all of the glory and beauty that is nature, 
and I am thankful for this. 

April Burns | April Burns Photography

 

Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its essence is not easy - your work becomes a dance with light and the weather. It takes you to a place within yourself.
-Annie Leibovitz

I am thankful for all the beauty around me.

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative