The Gratitude Collection {January 21, 2014}

Tuesday, January 21, 2014



Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
-Helen Keller

Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography



Children make you want to start life over.  
-Muhammad Ali

Your enthusiasm for everything is contagious. 
So grateful to see life experienced with your passion and eagerness for all there is to see.

♥




 I'm thankful for love.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



 I am grateful for joy in the little things.
Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography


Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
— Albert Einstein

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



 That face. I grateful for the funny little faces my kids make.
 
Bjorna Hoen | Bjorna Hoen Photography 



Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, 
where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. 
-John Muir

I love to take deep breathes of fresh air and soak in all of the glory and beauty that is nature, 
and I am thankful for this. 

April Burns | April Burns Photography

 

Nature is so powerful, so strong. Capturing its essence is not easy - your work becomes a dance with light and the weather. It takes you to a place within yourself.
-Annie Leibovitz

I am thankful for all the beauty around me.

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative