Featured Guest {Heather Coronel Photography}

Thursday, January 23, 2014


These photographs are of a recent trip my family took to visit our best friends that moved to NC. As a photographer I know the value and importance of taking photographs, but sometimes, in the hustle and bustle of life, I don't take my camera with me on personal trips.

But, on this day..I'm so grateful I did! I miss my best friend EVERY day. Our families miss each other. Their family is going through an extremely hard time right now and it kills me to not be by her side.

As I was finally getting around to doing some edits to these pictures, my personal photos are unfortunately ALWAYS the last ones I get to, I couldn't help notice all the groups of two in many of my photos. A reminder though we are far in distance we are always close at heart?... I hope so.

These photos make me smile, they make me realize we will someday be together again. I am grateful for this families friendship, and grateful God keeps us close no matter how far apart we are.


























I've been doing photography for as long as I can remember. Starting as a hobby during my youth
has turned into a full blown passion in my adult years. I think once you have an eye for photography, professional, or just an enthusiast, you never see the world the same again.

Raised in Alaska, Ill admit Im still adjusting to life in the "city". While Florida is an amazing place to
live, I often find myself still aching for open spaces, brisk weather, and the snow..oh how I miss the snow. I have two crazy awesome kids, they let me live my childhood all over again, and keep me grounded even when our lives are moving in hyper speed! My husband and I have been on this journey for 20yrs now, he continues to be beyond patient and understanding of my chaotic work schedule and my long hours of editing. I love what I do, love the people I get to met,  and I love capturing everything about this wonderful crazy wide world we live in!

{Heather Coronel Photography}: facebook


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative