The gratitude Collection February 5th, 2015

Thursday, February 5, 2015

THE GRATITUDE COLLECTION FEBRUARY 5TH 2015

Some words on gratitude by the great Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness send."



"I am grateful for all the moments in between the chaos and the noise. The quiet ones. The ones that go unnoticed if we're not watching. They show your inner beauty."

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



"Thankful for her laugh. She can brighten up the gloomiest of days!"

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Bufallo



"Grateful for all the joy and laughter in my life."

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



"Thankful for my little art collaborators!! 
There is magic in the air when we happily create together!!"

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography



"I am thankful for my children's "lovies". It's amazing to watch them treat them like they are real. 
I guess to them, they are."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography 



"I am grateful I have the strength to work on my self acceptance 
and the determination to get through it."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



"I'm grateful for the creation of new children, and expanding our family."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative