The Gratitude Collection January 22nd, 2015

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude.
-Friedrich Nietzsche



"I am so grateful for the beauty in minimal things."
Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography
 
"I am thankful for the storytelling power of an image!"

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography



"I am grateful for every minute of my personal, quiet time stolen by you. It means you still need me."
Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty
 "Grateful for the unconditional love."
Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography
 "I'm grateful for everything he is teaching me about life and what it means to truly live."
 "I am thankful for his appreciation of memories in photographic form....looking at a book of images of our trip to Ireland last summer."
Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography 
 "Thankful for the little things."
Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Bufallo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative