The Gratitude Collection December 2nd, 2014

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
-Alfred North Whitehead

Grateful for his imagination, all the heroes in his life and for tea parties

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I am grateful for their bond.

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



"Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures..." Lewis Carroll / Alice in Wonderland 


I'm so thankful for our many wanderings and explorations, collections compiled of magical rocks, sticks and leaves and her enormous and wild imagination.

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography-Buffalo




I am grateful for her imagination. She's in her castle.....

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography 


 

"I am thankful that my girls get to travel, explore and fully experience two beautiful, rich and very different cultures! There is so much that can set us apart in this vibrant, diverse world we live in...but so much more that truly unifies us."

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography


I am thankful for these times me and Gavin have while the others are in school. Just me and him. He loves mama time. 
Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative