The Gratitude Collection December 17th, 2014

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

“Gratitude is pure happiness.

Happiness is sure perfection.” 
― Sri Chinmoy




"I'm so thankful to have the honor of watching my daughter grow into a little lady. It is so amazing to see how she has developed over a span of just six years. I only wish that I could press 'pause'."

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Buffalo



"I am grateful for the simple joys of the season!"

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography



"They were told that they could pick their own trees. Grateful that they were able to find these 2 little trees mixed in with the big ones. They went home and planted them too."

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



 "I am grateful for the extraordinary in the ordinary"

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff| Lens & Beauty



"I am grateful for your fierce spirit!"

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography



"I am grateful for the fun times we have."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative