The Gratitude Collection, November 18th, 2014

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

We can always find something to be thankful for, and there may be reasons why we ought to be thankful for even those dispensations which appear dark and frowning.
Albert Barnes

"Children are great imitators, so give them something great to imitate." 
SO thankful this week for Grandparents!
Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography-Buffalo
I am grateful for the freedom found in new beginnings.
Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty
I'm thankful for warmth on this cold winter day.
Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography
I'm thankful for dreams.
Robin Pederson Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography
"I am thankful for another year of health and happiness for my kiddos. <ore crazy times and awesome snuggles."
Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography
"You laugh with every fiber of your being--it is the most beautiful sound in the world--for that I am ever grateful!"
Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography
In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.~Aristotle
Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography
I am thankful for simple pleasures...catching leaves!
Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative