The Gratitude Collection, October 14th, 2014

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

“The more you appreciate, the more you have to appreciate.”
-Carma Spence


Pigtails make my heart sing. I am thankful for creative freedom. It sets me free.
Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography

 "I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." - L.M. Montgomery

Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography



 I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
-Billy Joel

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


 I am grateful for all the good that is still left in this world.

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



 I'm thankful for simple, quiet times

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Buffalo



 
I am grateful for consciousness...the ability to be fully aware and alive in every moment , in every way.

“Consciousness is our gateway to experience: It enables us to recognize Van Gogh’s starry skies, be enraptured by Beethoven’s Fifth, and stand in awe of a snowcapped mountain. Yet consciousness is subjective, personal, and famously difficult to examine.”
― Daniel Bor

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography



  My father in law has a twinkle in his eye, gold in his heart and delicious mischief on his brain. He laughs from his core, imagines without limits, loves to play, tumble and hug! When he is with our girls, nothing else exists in the world...and they return his love with a beautiful ferocity that always fills my soul with gratitude! I am so thankfull for 'Papou', better known in our house as "Poo Poo"!

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography 

I'm grateful for hope.

Robin Pederson Chavez |  Robin Chavez Photography


Guest collab:


  "I am grateful for lazy mornings and big cups of coffee. I’m grateful to have found my soul mate, and to live in a country where I could marry her. I am grateful that I get to capture the beauty of this world, and so incredibly grateful that I get to do it as my career. I’m grateful for warm fall evenings spent laughing with my friends, and that my grandparents still hold hands when they go on walks."

Katie Andelman | Katie Andelman Photography
 

 

1 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful!! Of course I always like the children the best as you well know but the ballerina and the father-in-law picture!! How perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative