The Gratitude collection {September 2nd, 2014}

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
~Melody Beattie

 

I'm grateful for family history


Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography




I am so very grateful for my kids. They saved me from going down the wrong path any further and made me learn to appreciate the smallest of things. And most importantly, they make me smile every day!

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzinis passion Photography


"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Marcel Proust

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


I am grateful for their adventurous spirits.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative