The Gratitude Collection {August 13, 2014}

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. 
- Joel Osteen






"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."~ George Bernard Shaw





"I am so grateful I am able to create these memories to look back at."






“Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.” –Henry David Thoreau

This was the 3rd line and the kids lost interest. In the end...it was all about giving the kids an experience, using their imaginations and playing with them, while we waited to see if anything took the bait.








"I'm grateful for this young man in my life. He is another year older this week and I love watching him grow and become the person he is. "
Guest Contributor:

“Had I not created my whole world, I would have certainly died in other people’s”
-Anais Nin

Candice | The Blissful Maven


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative