the gratitude collection: {july 29, 2014}

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Grateful we have each other and that my hubby is an amazing, fun dad!

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I am thankful for summer afternoons spent in the sprinkler and the comfort of cold grass in the shade of a tree.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I am thankful for all the memories I am able to capture for them.
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography
 
Thankful for this little boy that always picks his mama some flowers.
Film Fuij 400H




So thankful for our own space now where we can use a hose and cool off. It is all the little things! So incredibly grateful for everything we have.

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
― Epicurus

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



I never get tired of watching the blue sky, the warm sun, or the cool water.  
I have so much gratitude that my little ones will grow up soaking in all of this everyday.




{featured guest}
I'm so grateful for sweet, loving pets' unconditional love and companionship.

Ana Rosenberg | Ana Rosenberg Photography





0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative