the gratitude collection: {july 22, 2014}

Tuesday, July 22, 2014


I am so thankful for the little things. Don't take anything for granted. When you do not have them is when you realize how important they really are. Appreciate everything you have!


Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



I love how summer just wraps it’s arms around you like a warm blanky.
-Kellie Elmore

I'm grateful for our summer adventures that keeps us all young and free at heart.

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I am thankful for special little moments like these.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



Five great enemies to peace inhabit with us: avarice, ambition, envy, anger, and pride. If those enemies were to be banished, we should infallibly enjoy perpetual peace. 
-Francesco Petrarch
Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
-Louisa May Alcott 

Grateful for the mystery she brings to my life. 




I am so grateful for our new babies and the sweet memories that we have made already!




I'm grateful for days of exploration. 

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography 



guest contributor:

"Poppie, you make my day! I hope you feel better." it read.

Like most people I hate goodbyes. Still, there are far worse things than saying goodbye...like not getting to. I am grateful that I not only got to do just that with my Dad, but also for this beautiful gift of photography. For without it, moments like this one, of my Father reading a handmade card from my daughter just 3 days before he died, would just fade and wither in my memory over time.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative