the gratitude collection: {may 13, 2014}

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


I am thankful for those eyes. 
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography
 
 
Thankful for the memories that you make together.

April Burns | April Burns Photography



Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography




Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.
-Garrison Keillor, Leaving Home 





Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.
-Ismail Haniyeh




I'm blessed with an amazing mother-in-law who loves my kids unconditionally.  Every kid should be so blessed to experience this type of love.

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



 I am grateful for art, creativity and the gift god gave me to express my emotion through it.

If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, will answer you: I am here to live out loud.
-Émile Zola

 Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 




I'm grateful for their smiles, their laughter and their imagination.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



{guest contributor}

Megan Dendinger | Megan Alisa Photography






0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative