The Gratitude Collection: {April 7, 2014}

Tuesday, April 8, 2014


I'm thankful for quiet mornings with the loves of my life. I'm thankful for simplicity, for bowls of comforting cereal, cartoons, bed head and warm snuggles.

 Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I love how peaceful it is out here. Surrounded by cornfields and fresh air.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



I am so grateful for my kids continuing love for their little brother. The love they have for him is just amazing. It melts my heart. They are always there for him.

What it's like to be a parent: It's one of the hardest things you'll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.
-Nicholas Sparks, The Wedding

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



Light gives of itself freely, filling all available space. It does not seek anything in return; it asks not whether you are friend or foe. It gives of itself and is not thereby diminished. 
-Michael Strassfeld




So grateful for this little guy! (who is now not so little anymore and already 18 months)
Film, Kodak Porta 400




 I'm completely grateful to be their mom.  Can you feel the joy and love between them? 
They make my heart skip beats.

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I have always loved spring, I look forward to it more and more every year. I am so grateful for the arrival of our baby goats and the new adventures that we will have ahead of us.




The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you can see.
-Winston Churchill

I am grateful for her view of the world.



Guest Contributor:  

I am so thankful for this beautiful boy.  He is a gentle soul with a kind heart.  He is my first born and the one who taught me what it means to be a mom.  I loved this moment with him.  Watching him fish and skip oyster shells on the edge of this little island as the sun set below the horizon.  I will forever be grateful for him and for times like these.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative