The Gratitude Collection: {March 25, 2014}

Tuesday, March 25, 2014


Grateful for the beauty that surrounds me.

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I'm grateful for animals and the blessings they are in this world. 

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I am so thankful for my sister, she is not only the most loving sister in the world, she is an amazing aunt. I love her to the moon and back!




Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, 
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
-Marcel Proust




I am so grateful for my kids imagination. AND the sun is finally starting to shine. 
Summer is right around the corner.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."
-Carl Sagan

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



Thankful for our little farm.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, 
but to add color to my sunset sky.
-Rabindranath Tagor




Thankful for adventures and sunshine with this little boy!




Guest Contributor:

i am grateful for these magical little beings that make our house our home.  they travel in and out of rooms from shadows to light.  their arms are loaded with lovies and their syrupy little voices stick to the air filling our home with more joy than i ever could have imagined. 


Heather Robinson | Heather Robinson Photography




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative