The Gratitude Collection {December 31, 2013}

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


 A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. 
~Toni Morrison

I am beyond thankful for my sister and the amazing relationship that we have, I love her so much!

April Burns | April Burns Photography 


“Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!”
― Bob Marley



 “When we treat children's play as seriously as it deserves, we are helping them feel the joy that's to be found in the creative spirit. It's the things we play with and the people who help us play 
that make a great difference in our lives.”
― Fred Rogers

So forever grateful to be on the receiving side of his peek-a-boos, 
the giving side of his tuck-in-tickles, 
and the together side of holding his hand. ♥



So grateful to have my mom visiting for the holidays.
My nephew and kids simply adore her and that is such a blessing to experience.

Grandmother-grandchild relationships are simple. Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.
-Author Unknown

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


I am thankful for those with empathy...for those that choose to be a change. I am grateful for human connection with loved ones and even with perfect strangers. We all have a soul. We all have a story. It's time we all have some compassion.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography


I am so thankful for these little precious moments. They go by way too fast. Cherish them!

“Forget yesterday - it has already forgotten you. Don't sweat tomorrow - you haven't even met. Instead, open your eyes and your heart to a truly precious gift - today.”
-Steve Maraboli


 Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography


She's sassy, sweet, bossy, and polite...and I call her my little girl.
I will always be thankful for this gem.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography


I am so Thankful for the past . I would not see how much we have all grown. little babies turned to toddler, toddler turned into preschooler and a preschooler turned into a kindergartener. Little chunky legs got just a bit longer and stronger, hairs grew, clothes outgrown. When it seems like time has gone too fast, in the blink of an eye, the past reminds me of all the moments in between, of the before, and makes me realize how much I have enjoyed every stage in between. ♥
“May Light always surround you;
Hope kindle and rebound you.
May your Hurts turn to Healing;
Your Heart embrace Feeling.
May Wounds become Wisdom;
Every Kindness a Prism.
May Laughter infect you;
Your Passion resurrect you.
May Goodness inspire
your Deepest Desires.
Through all that you Reach For,
May your arms Never Tire.”
― D. Simone 


Happy New year from all of us here at The Gratitude Collaborative.
♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative