Featured Guest {Click Click Love}

Thursday, December 26, 2013


There is a lot to be grateful for when you have a pretty typical pregnancy and healthy delivery. I look at these images and feel complete love and joy at the experience of having our third child. We have three beautiful, healthy children. We. That is what truly resonates. My husband and I. We made them, we care for them, we watch them grow and thrive. They excite and exhaust us. I am so grateful for my husband, the man I fell in love with my second day of college, who has been my home ever since, and who has become a great dad to our children, and friend to me, everyday and all the way.

























Olivia Gatti is the owner and photographer of Click Click Love, a unique documentary-style family photography business located outside of Boston, MA and serving all of New England and beyond. Olivia has studied and worked in the field of photojournalism for nearly a decade where she covered numerous national stories and won several awards for her photography, including her participation in a staff awarded Pulitzer Prize for Breaking News in 2003 with The Eagle Tribune. Olivia is also a Youth Services Librarian, a roller derby queen, a mother to two (almost three) little girls, a rescued pitbull mix, and wife to her super sweet and totally handsome husband of twelve years. More than anything, Olivia believes in the love of families, families of all kinds, and wants to offer her visual story-telling to those who want to cherish the real memories and moments that seem to pass so quickly before our eyes.
Find Olivia Here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative