The Gratitude Collection {November 19, 2013}

Tuesday, November 19, 2013



I am grateful for snow and the pure delight that my son has for it.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I am so very grateful that our neighborhood is filled with amazing kids. They are all so respectful and appreciative. Its so great they all have each other. They are all welcome in our home whenever and my kids are welcome in their homes whenever. They all look out for each other. Warms my heart!
 
Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography  



I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that his justice cannot sleep forever. 
-Thomas Jefferson 




Thankful to call these two family. They have made an impact on my life in so many ways.
 
Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



I am thankful for fall leaves and the joy they bring to them.




It's cold now, but I let him step in one last time.  I'm grateful to spend my days with my family and watch them enjoy the simple things. 

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography  



“There is more to a boy than what his mother sees. There is more to a boy then what his father dreams. Inside every boy lies a heart that beats. And sometimes it screams, refusing to take defeat. And sometimes his father's dreams aren't big enough, and sometimes his mother's vision isn't long enough. And sometimes the boy has to dream his own dreams and break through the clouds with his own sunbeams.”
― Ben Behunin

I'm grateful he has dreams, and sunbeams, and that his heart beats.  I'm grateful he is mine to love.




Their time together is precious, hunting for colorful rocks with the sky dancing around them changing from white to grey to blue. I am so thankful for this time!



Bjorna will be back with us next week.
♥ 



 

1 comments:

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative