The Gratitude Collection {October 30, 2013}

Wednesday, October 30, 2013




Gratitude for  positive attitude: 
“You never really know what's coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can really do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drown in its monstrosity.” 
― Alysha Speer

 Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography 
 


I am thankful for my children and their imaginations and ability to play without a care in the world.
It is a happy talent to know how to play.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

April Burns | April Burns Photography 


I'm grateful for autumn, the changing of seasons, and sharing it with my children.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography


Dream Catcher.
Grateful for beauty, young dreams, sunlight, sweet souls.


I can still here your silly giggles as you pranced around each of your friends and cousins chanting "Duck, Duck, Goose!". At that moment I felt my childhood rush back to me. I could feel your innocence and happiness.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography  


Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography

 
"Whatever they grow up to be, they are still our children,
and the one most important of all the things we can give to them is unconditional love. 
 Not a love that depends on anything at all except that they are our children.” 
- Rosaleen Dickson 
As always. Be Nice!

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography


My girl, she is been obsessed with Buzz Lightyear for a year and asking to be Buzz for Halloween, this is her wearing her costume for the very first time. I love seeing her so happy!

Bjorna Hoen Almaden | Bjorna Hoen Photography 

 
Grateful for my son Harley. He has had a rough couple of years but he has withstood the storm and is a stronger person due to it. I love you Harley!
Gratitude is an art of painting an adversity into a lovely picture. ~Kak Sri
Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative