The Gratitude Collection

Tuesday, June 16, 2015


“If the only prayer you said was thank you, that would be enough.” 
~Meister Eckhart



"Thankful for fairy tales and that even when we are 'grown up' we can still play!"

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography Buffalo



"I am thankful that it is summer!! And I don't think I'm the only one!"

Christine Kapuchinsky Johnson | Kapuchinsky Photography



"I am so grateful for the laughs this boys gives us on a daily basis......"

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography


"I am grateful for lazy summer mornings that lead into afternoons, still in our pj's."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography


Thank you for joining us for our weekly installment of gratitude!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative