The Gratitude Collection

Monday, May 25, 2015

"Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service to our country can never be repaid. 
They have earned their undying gratitude.
America will never forget their sacrifices." 
~Harry Truman




"Thankful for those that fought for our freedoms."

Ken Gehring |  kgPhotography




"Thankful to live in a country where she can speak her mind, where she can have clean water and a good education. Thankful she can dream and make those dreams come true. Forever remembering those who gave of their lives so that generations of us could enjoy these freedoms."

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography Buffalo

"I am thankful for freedom and all those who gave their lives defending it for us."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography

"Thankful for the friendship of my sister and her husband and the 12 blessed years they will be celebrating together this week!"

Christine Kapuchinsky Johnson | Kapuchinsky Photography


"I am thankful for the light that illuminates all I am thankful for."




"I am thankful for the one on one time I get with each of my kids. Where we can form close bonds and connections with each other. Close relationships with my kids is very important to me."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzin's Passion Photography

"I am so grateful for your constant questions and beautiful curiosity!"

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography


"I am thankful for her spirit, her kindness and her loving heart. I am thankful for my daughter."



Thank you for joining us for this weekly installment of our gratitudes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative