The Gratitude Collection March 18th, 2014

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gratitude bestows reverence, allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies, those transcendent moments of awe that change forever how we experience life and the world.
-John Milton



 "Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some." - Charles Dickens

Christine Kapuschinsky Johnson | Kapuschinsky



 "Have courage and be kind."

Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography



 "I am thankful for quiet introspective moments."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography



 "I am so grateful for these precious moments that go by so fast. And that I will be able to look back at them." 

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



 "I am grateful for days when I can gift you childhood. For afternoons when I'm allowed to trade your extra hours spent in school aftercare for extra hours creating memories together."

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



 "Thankful for the surprise text that I just received from this guy that he is on his way home from college for Spring Break. Although I might only get to see him for a few hours, I am always grateful for his now big man hugs."

Kim McCue | Kim McCue Photography



 "Thankful for every moment that I get to spend with him. Time flies so fast and he will soon be grown and gone."

Ken Gehring | KgPhotography




“You are the poem I never knew how to write and this life is the story I have always wanted to tell.”
― Tyler Knott Gregson

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Buffalo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative