THE GRATITUDE COLLECTION FEBRUARY 10TH 2015

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


“Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie-the-Pooh

 
 "If a bird is flying for pleasure, it flies with the wind, but if it meets danger it turns and faces the wind, in order    
      that it may rise higher." Corrie ten Boom

"Grateful for all of the storms we have faced together. This is a journey I wouldn't trade for any other."

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Bufallo



"Grateful for his sense of wonder and curiousity about the world around him."



 “I love the silent hour of night,
For blissful dreams may then arise,
Revealing to my charmed sight
What may not bless my waking eyes.” 
― Anne Brontë

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography


 "I am so blessed to have this beauty in my life. Her smile lights me up."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



"Grateful he has a beautiful world to explore."

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



"I am grateful for the ability to notice the little details of them growing up. Like little wisps of hair peeking out from a winter hat."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography


"I am grateful for Sundays."
Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative