The Gratitude Collection January 7th, 2015

Thursday, January 8, 2015

“Mamma says gratitude helps us to see what is there instead of what isn't.” 

―Annette Bridges




"I am grateful for the wonderful summer we had."

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



"I'm grateful for her happiness."

Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography



"Grateful for those precious stolen moments."

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



"I am so very grateful for these two - my heart walking around outside my body!"

Meagan Dwyer | meagan Dwyer Photography



"I am grateful for warm winter days."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



"Grateful for imagination."

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography - Buffalo



"I am grateful for family."

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography


We added a new member to our team. Please welcome Cat banks.



"I'm grateful for his adventurous spirit."





0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative