The Gratitude Collection january 15th, 2014

Thursday, January 15, 2015

“How would your life be different if...you began each day by thanking someone who has helped you? Let today be the day...You make it a point to show your gratitude to others. Send a letter or card, make a call, send a text or email, tell them in person...do whatever you have to do to let them know you appreciate them.” 
―Steve Maraboli 



"I am grateful for a child's imagination."

Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography



"I'm grateful for my furry companions."




"I am grateful for the hope of what tomorrow will bring."

Janielle Vergne Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



"I am grateful for her pure heart and beautiful Innocence."

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen VanDeventer Rice - Buffalo



"I am grateful for the nature and all its' beauty."

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography



"Thankful they have each other."

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography



"I am grateful for the beauty in imperfections."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative