The Gratitude Collection, October 7th, 2014

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

“Be thankful and joyful.
Be content with life.
Make the most of every situation.”
-Lailah Gifty Akita



"I am grateful for exploring new places together."



 
I love the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair.
Evel Knievel

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


 
I'm thankful for hot cider and pumpkin flavored donuts, ponytails and giggles, walks through the crunching leaves, and everything wonderful that comes around this time of year!

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photgoraphy - Buffalo



 I am grateful for the strong bond these cousins share.

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography



 “Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.”
― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love

I am thankful for the love I witness around me every day. Romantic love...family love...friendship. This weekend was such an incredible celebration of love in all its forms and I truly feel like the richest person in the world!

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography


 
I am grateful for all of life's little pleasures.

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty


 
 I'm thankful for the changing of seasons and a constant reminder of the beauty around us.

Robin Pederson Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography


 
 Ken Gehring | KgPhotography



"I am thankful for the wonders of the world."

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography

Guest Contributor 



I'm thankful to be on this roller coaster ride that is motherhood. Days are hard...really hard sometimes but almost every single day I have at least one moment of total joy. A moment where I am overwhelmed with just how blessed I am to have these kids in my life. Those little moments make all the difficult, tedious, and monotonous parts of being a Mom all worth it.

Summer Murdock | Summer Murdock Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative