The Gratitude Collection, September 30th, 2014

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

“I am hopeful because love overflows from my heart. Gratitude for beauty and life leads my way.” 
-Bryant McGill


"I'm grateful for this little peanut for always keeping me on my toes and for making me laugh." -Robin

Robin Pederson Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



"I'm grateful for perfect beach weather along the Oregon coast." ~Amy 

Amy Booker | Amy Booker Photography




"Im grateful for the beginning of lengthy conversations in their bedroom." ~Ana 

Ana Daniela Myer | Ana Myer Photography



“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.” 
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"This week I am thankful for this chaotic, brilliant, exuberant, busy and bustling City that we call home. It is easy to focus on the noisy, crowded, dirty and cramped realities around us, but this week I am grateful for the rainbow of cultures, the overflow of art and music filling the streets, the crowds pulsating with dreams and drive...the endless possibilities around each corner. I don't know if our future is here, but in the present moment I am ever grateful." ~Melina 

Melina McGrew McConnaughy | Melina Nastazia Photography 



"The best things in life are unexpected - because there were no expectations."
-Eli Khamarov

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



"I am grateful for the path we walk together." ~Janielle 

Janielle Vergne-Granstaff | Lens & Beauty



"Gratitude for dreams turned into reality....." ~Kristen 

Kristen VanDeventer Rice | Kristen Rice Photography -Buffalo 



“Laughter is wine for the soul - laughter soft, or loud and deep, tinged through with seriousness - the hilarious declaration made by man that life is worth living.” ~Seán O'Casey
"I am thankful for laughter...the laughter of my children...the laughter that reminds me not to take life too seriously....." ~Meagan 

Meagan Dwyer | Meagan Dwyer Photography 



"I am grateful for the freedom we have to be together as a family and have fun." ~Amber 
“In life one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day - or to celebrate each special day.” 
― Rasheed Ogunlaru

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 


Guest Contributor 


"I'm so grateful life has given me the chance to be home with my babies and given my the opportunity to document their everyday!" ~Jennifer

Jennifer Wilkerson | Through my lens by Jenny


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative