The Gratitude Collection {August 20th, 2014}

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” 
―Eckhart Tolle



"I am thankful for everything lately. Feeling very blessed. 

"whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors remain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful!" -Elif Shafa

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography




"Children see magic because they look for it.” ~Christopher Moore

April Burns | April Burns Photography




Grateful for these two and for my kids to grow up with a dog just like I did when I was a kid.

Bjorna Hoen Almaden | Bjorna Hoen Photography




“He who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones first” Chinese

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography




I am grateful for the love they share.

Robin Pederson Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography





I am grateful for my life..messy, chaotic, finding the joy in the littlest things beautiful kind of life.

Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative