the gratitude collection: {june 17, 2014}

Tuesday, June 17, 2014


 I am so grateful for the neighborhood kids. every night we all hang out together and cook on the grills. The kids have a blast. They all love each other so much. When we move in a couple weeks it will be tough. We will have to get together a lot and keep the friendships going strong!!


Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 




I am thankful for the warmth and beauty of the evening sun.





I am thankful for her heart of gold

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography




I'm thankful for dreams, but especially for the perseverance we have to make them come true.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography




I am thankful for their love- the incredible love they have
for each other, and everyone they meet.





I am so thankful for our new home. After the moving heartache and nostalgia of leaving yet another place, Our new home has really felt like such.  All three of you love it, and we spend countless hours outdoors just enjoying the sun,nature and each other. It really could not be better than that.
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography
 

Thankful for the simplicity of summer and all it brings.





 I am so grateful for our sweet, loving fur baby.

 Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



 {guest contributor}

I am grateful for all the little surprises you bring to our lives.  Like when I took this photo and realized later that you had drawn marker all over your face! 

Kim Hillard | Kim Hill Photography







0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative