the gratitude collection: {may 27, 2014}

Tuesday, May 27, 2014


 I'm thankful for somewhat chaotic, lazy days. Those days are usually the ones that teach me the most valuable lessons. 





 Especially, grateful today for my sweet, little super hero! Four years ago you entered this world throwing punches and today you are no different…still throwing punches Happy Birthday…we love you to pieces.

 Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



 I am so thankful for the men and women that have made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. And will continue to be thankful for the men and women that are fighting and will fight! Thank you to all and their families! XOXO
 
As America celebrates Memorial Day, 
we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation's wars.
-John M. McHugh

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



 Time is a game played beautifully by children.
-Heraclitus, Fragments

April Burns | April Burns Photography 


 

 I'm thankful for family.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography 
 


Sometimes the gravity of my love for you falls on me all at once, taking my breath from me and bringing tears to my cheeks.  You are a gift I don't deserve, a songbird that sings with laughter, a sun that warms even at night.   I am forever grateful to know you.
 
 
 

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



{guest contributor}:

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; 
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
 -Marcel Proust

Suzie Ziemke | Suzie Ziemke Photography






0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative