the gratitude collection: {may 20, 2014}

Tuesday, May 20, 2014


 Life gave me a brother 
To teach me about life 
He loves and aggravates me 
And gives me strength and strife. 
Thank goodness for little brothers 
They are special as can be 
Don't mess with my little brother 
Or you'll have to deal with me.
 
 Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography
 
 
 
 
I am so grateful for warm weather, water and just everyday life. Watching my kids have fun and just be kids is such a rewarding feeling!

summer, after all, is a time when wonderful things can happen to quiet people. for those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are, and that cut-grass smell in the air and the chance to dive into the deep end of a pool give you a courage you don’t have the rest of the year. you can be grateful and easy, with no eyes on you, and no past. summer just opens the door and lets you out.
-Deb Caletti

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 




We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
-Arthur O’Shaughnessy




Hark, now hear the sailors cry
smell the sea, and feel the sky
let your soul & spirit fly,
into the mystic.
-Van Morrison

Grateful for the sea, and how it renews our souls.




So proud of Harley this week and his growth and achievements at school. Life has been given him a few punches these last few years, but he made it through. Love this boy!




I am so grateful for the little things that are so exciting!




{guest contributors}:

I am thankful for motherhood. 

Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life.
-Bill Andreas




I'm grateful for your mouthful of baby teeth.  And mop of baby hair.  For the way you still fit in my lap, your bigboyness still leaving plenty of space for small.  I'm grateful for the way you love her - following her about like a trail... And that she is still the very first person you ask for, each and every morning.

Roxanne Bryant | Roxanne Bryant Photography





0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative