the gratitude collection: {april 29, 2014}

Tuesday, April 29, 2014


Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography




I am so grateful for the memories that we make every evening.. I love you both to the moon and back.





I'm thankful for a pair of shoes that feel really good on my feet; I like my shoes.
I'm thankful for the birds; I feel like they're singing just for me when I get up in the morning...
Saying, 'Good morning. You made it.'
I'm thankful for the sea breeze that feels so good right now, and the scent of jasmine when the sun starts going down.  
I'm thankful...
-Johnny Cash.




I am SO thankful for the power of prayer and healing. SO many stories of hope coming out of the devastation in my state due to the storms on Sunday.




I'm grateful for each day, each moment.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I am grateful for each day and moment I have with my little family. They are my everything. Good days, bad days and all in between. I am grateful for them all. They are who make me do everything I do with a smile on my face.

You can always count on family to be there for you and to love you! XOXO

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. 
Don't miss so many of them.
-Jo Walton

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



guest contributor:
I'm grateful that we live in a safe and beautiful place, where my children have the freedom to explore.

Anna Christine Larson | Anna Christine Photography




0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative