the gratitude collection: {april 15, 2014}

Tuesday, April 15, 2014



Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
-Author Unknown

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I'm grateful for my faith and for hope that keep me going, even in the darkness.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



I am grateful for fun adventures, laughing kiddos and beautiful skies.

April Burns | April Burns Photography



Along with milk and vegetables, kids need a steady diet of rocks and worms.
Rocks need skipping.
Holes need digging.
Water needs splashing.
Bugs and frogs and slimy stuff need finding.
-Advertisement, Go RVing

I am grateful my children have a healthy diet of all of these things. ♥ 

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography



I am so blessed. I have such a wonderful family that keeps me going. They are my everything.

Family is not an important thing. It's everything.
-Michael J. Fox

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 




If you can dream it, you can do it.
~Walt Disney




I see Your face in every sunrise
The colors of the morning are inside Your eyes
The world awakens in the light of the day
I look up to the sky and say
You're beautiful
-Phil Wickham

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



Guest Contributor:

And though she be but little, she is fierce.
-Shakespeare

           I am forever grateful to be her mom.

Yasmina Cowan | Yasmina Cowan Photography








0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative