The Gratitude Collection: {March 18, 2014}

Tuesday, March 18, 2014


Love. That's what it's all about. Without it, nothing is worth living for.
With it, everything is worth living for. It is everything.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography


I'm so thankful for the beautiful adventures I get to go on every weekend with my little family.

Bjorna Hoen | Bjorna Hoen Photography



I am honestly thankful for it all lately. Feeling very blessed.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
-Tecumseh

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 


It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
-Aristotle Onassis

Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography


All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.
-Jack Kerouac

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography



If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome
-Anne Bradstreet

April Burns | April Burns Photography



I am thankful to be able to celebrate another year with these two.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



I love the sound of the rain drumming on the windows.  I love feeling safe, warm, and secure in my home surrounded by the people I love the most.

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography






2 comments:

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative