The Gratitude Collection {February 18, 2014}

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


It is a happy talent to know how to play. 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson




The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.
-B. R. Ambedkar

I am so thankful for a hubby that is so helpful and here for us day to day. He is active in my kids lives more than I could ask for. He is an amazing husband. I am so grateful.

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson




The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. 
-Henry Ward Beecher

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography
 


The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.
-Dolly Parton

 Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography



A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. 
You live several lives while reading.
-William Styron

I am grateful they share my love for books, stories, and illustrations.  
They can never have a boring afternoon if they are close to a bookshelf.




I'm thankful for being able to see beauty, even in the darkest days.



I am thankful for new life.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography






0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative