The Gratitude Collection {February 11, 2014}

Tuesday, February 11, 2014


I am thankful for the love that you give me everyday, the way you smile at me, hug me and kiss my nose and cheeks. Your childhood will never be a blur in my mind because I will capture the memories the best way I know how.


 

So thankful for her. For how much she has grown, for how healthy she is. So thankful.




I am thankful for the sunlight.

“When pain brings you down, don't be silly, don't close your eyes and cry, you just might be in the best position to see the sun shine.”
― Alanis Morissette

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



It was Freezing out, despite the warm glowing sun.  It was so much fun, watching their faces, hearing their screams and laughter.  The puppy followed them the whole way, trying to beat them and when they came to a stop, he licked them, checking to make sure they were both fine.  Be still my heart.

“Think for a minute, darling: in fairy tales it's always the children who have the fine adventures. The mothers have to stay at home and wait for the children to fly in the window.”
― Audrey Niffenegger, The Time Traveler's Wife 

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I'm thankful that they have each other.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



A thousand dreams within her softly burn.
-Arthur Rimbaud

Thankful for dreamers, and secret dreams, and beautiful souls.

 

When the loud day settles down and becomes peaceful, I can catch my breath again, just long enough to be ready for the next day. I am thankful for this.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



Thankful for my two boys. In good times and bad.

 Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography





0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative