The Gratitude Collection {January 7, 2014}

Tuesday, January 7, 2014


Thankful for her love for words, and her love to make others feel loved. She writes and scribbles all day long, and then gives them away as "notes".
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography

I'm grateful for nature and this gigantic world just waiting for my son to explore.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography


There are perhaps no days of our childhood we lived so fully as those we spent with a favorite book.
–Marcel Proust

I am grateful to watch his personality bloom- reading, music, tastes, smells, jokes.
So excited to watch him slowly experiencing the world and deciding for himself what it should look like.
I hope he eternally has this enthusiasm for new discoveries.

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography


The most trying hours in life are between four o'clock and the evening meal.
A cup of tea at this time adds a lot of comfort and happiness.
~Royal S. Copeland

My Kids love having tea parties.  I have to admit that lately they have been bumping heads a bit in the afternoon when they're tired. Having a tea party was a great, fun activity to keep them busy and equally happy!

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


I am so blessed I get to watch these amazing kids grow. Austin is in kindergarden learning his letters right now. He wants to read so bad and be like his bigger brother and sister. So we sit down every night and practice and look at pictures. He is so proud he is recognizing some letters now! I would love my kids to stay little but what an amazing feeling to watch them grow and learn!

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography



You express yourself through paper, crayons and pencils; your creative mind is amazing.... I am so thankful for your imagination sweet boy.

April Burns | April Burns Photography 


“Forgiveness is no easy task; it takes a lifetime of remembering to move on”
- L Darnell

Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography


Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.  -Psalm 127:3

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography
 

I'm so thankful for sunshine and pretty nature to explore with my little family.

Bjorna Hoen | Bjorna Hoen Photography


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative