The Gratitude Collection {January 28, 2014}

Tuesday, January 28, 2014


Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography


I am so grateful for blonde hair, blue eyes, mickey mouse and little ponies!




I am thankful for lazy days and happy-bed jumping babies. 




 Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography



I am grateful for beautiful parks, weather and playgrounds 
and of course my two little ones to spend my days with. ♥ 




I am thankful for our little country life...
and hearing the rooster crow every morning is a reminder of how great it is. 

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



 Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson




Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
-Confucius

Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography



I looked at my kids the other day with this blank stare. They said mom what. why are you staring at us. I could not believe my eyes. Out of nowhere they all seemed so grown up. I see glimpses of young boys and a young lady. Where did the time go. I am no longer seeing babies in images. Even Gavin's images are starting to look like a little boy and not a baby anymore...sniff So blessed and proud to be able to watch them grow into the lovely young lady and young boys they are becoming. They are so independent already. I am trying to suck up all the little bit of littleness that is left in them. I have been asking them a lot more lately if I can take their pictures. If they will snuggle with me. I am so sad when I think about them not being my little babies anymore. I just can't imagine myself without a little one around anymore. I know they are still little but they will be grown and out with their friends everyday in no time. I thought I would share a verse from one of my favorite songs this week.

"So, let them be little 'cause they're only that way for awhile
Give them hope, give them praise, give them love every day
Let them cry, let them giggle, let them sleep in the middle
Oh, but let them be little"

Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography








0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative