The Gratitude Collection {December 24, 2013}

Monday, December 23, 2013



When she was a tiny little sweet pea, I called her "baby K" or my "Special little K". She's lights up my world and gives my LIFE meaning. Today and for forever I'll grateful for a second chance at life and for these special, little, sweet beings that makes it all worth while.  

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
~ Anatole France
I am grateful for our sweet Behr dog.

 April Burns | April Burns Photography 
 

I wish you all a very merry Christmas, warm and cozy with your family making wonderful memories for years to come!

 

When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy you've got a friend in me
-Randy Newman

 

I am thankful for good, honest and loyal friendships.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



 Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! 
Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
-Norman Vincent Peale

Dream BIG baby girl!

 Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative