The Gratitude Collection {November 26, 2013}

Tuesday, November 26, 2013


So thankful for the silence, for the pauses that force me to sit still and listen with my heart. It's the silent noise I hear, when they sigh, blink, and that moment right before a word is spoken.
Ana Myer | Ana Myer Photography


I am thankful for his smile, his grin, his laugh and his love and for being chosen to be his mother. Motherhood is a blessing even when it is hard. I love him to the moon and back!



 “Accept the children the way we accept trees—with gratitude, because they are a blessing—
but do not have expectations or desires. You don’t expect trees to change, you love them as they are.”
― Isabel Allende

Sharon | Arrow Creek Photography


 He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; 
his eyes are closed. 
Albert Einstein

Ken Gehring | Ken Gehring Photography


I'm so grateful for the beauty that surrounds us, for the adventure we're always on, even when the rest of the world is inside because it's cold and dark.  I love how she wandered down the shore line, in and out of the water with not a care in the world.

Indira Klotzer | Indira Klotzer Photography


Thankful for the bond that they share.

Jeanna Ludwig | Jeanna Ludwig Photography



I am so thankful my kids are very giving. Every time they make something, create something or even buy something. They want to include daddy and mama in the giving. They always make us these amazing little creations that I will treasure forever. 

"Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away."
-Elbert Hubbard
Amber Carbo Privizzini | Privizzini's Passion Photography 



I am thankful for hope and prayer and the faith that I lean on. I am also grateful for the medical advancements we have today.

Robin Chavez | Robin Chavez Photography



In deep thoughts, I always wonder what she is thinking about.  
So thankful for this little girl of mine.

Bjorna Hoen | Bjorna Hoen Photography



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative