Top Ten {Guilty Pleasures}

Sunday, October 13, 2013


 “Everyone has their weaknesses. Some people smoke. I collect stuffed penguins. 
If you won't tell, I won't.”
-Laurell K. Hamilton, Guilty Pleasures
Top Ten {Guilty Pleasures}: 


Lumos Photography


A guilty pleasure, one which I've passed on to my children. My favorite part of baking.


 
I love watching my son sleep! And it's not creepy because I'm his mom. I also secretly look forward to nap time, so I can get an hour or two of peace and quiet. (haha)



 A good cocktail.



 Guilty Pleasure ~ Capturing new memories and not letting go of old ones. 
I'm slightly addicted and I have walls to prove it!



Pumpkin anything, ♥ the fall!






Yep! It is coffee.






Guilty pleasures- a weekend away with just me and my husband, complete with winery tours and a 
b & b in the mountains .

Please join us for next week's theme:
{Friends}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative