From Us to You: {Jeanna Ludwig Photography}

Friday, October 25, 2013

 
Heidi and Jon’s family are very near and dear to my heart. They have had a tragedy like none other that I can even imagine. Heidi and Jon have 2 beautiful and wonderful little girls, but those girls have a big brother looking over them. His name is Holden Adym Jonathan, and he suddenly passed away in August, 2010 when he was only 31 days old from Sepsis, which is an ecoli bacterial infection. They didn’t even know that he had it, nor did he show signs of it. To Heidi and Jon he was their first-born, their little boy; perfect, healthy and the light of their world. Those 31 days that they had with him they will cherish for the rest of their lives. Pictures of Holden are their treasures now of what wonderful and blessed days that they shared with Holden. Heidi told me “Its been a hard long road after losing him, not a day doesn’t go by that I don’t miss him. But now that I have my daughters, every little milestone with them means so much more than it ever would have before”.
I am so happy that I get to capture these precious memories of their family. Memories, that can’t be erased…..
In just those 31 days that Holden was here, Heidi and Jon took 600 pictures of him. Heidi said “Pictures to me are worth more now than ever before because of Holden. “
Thank you Heidi for sharing your story with me. I know you will be an inspiration to a lot of people. You are a strong and faithful woman.






















 And here is sissy holding baby Holden’s picture. <3 p="">


I am married to my best friend, which I have 3 children with. We have a 6 yr old daughter and 2 yr old b/g twins. God has richly blessed us. They keep our lives interesting and exciting and just a tad crazy! But I wouldn't change it for the world.

Lifestyle/Documentary photography is where my heart lies right now. My own children are my favorite subject. I hope that they are very happy one day that I documented so many wonderful memories together. 
The good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Gratitude Collaborative All rights reserved © Blog Milk - The Gratitude Collaborative